Nuffnang ads

Navigator

CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Sunday 6 January 2013

DIGI The Official Telco for The Samsung Galaxy 27th Golden Disk Awards (GDA)



The Samsung Galaxy 27th Golden Disk Awards (GDA) is the most prestigious Korean Pop Awards in South Korea where the most popular K-POP music artists are selected and celebrated in the biggest K-POP event in Malaysia! If you’re a self-proclaimed K-Pop fanatic, then you should not miss this chance to say “An nyeong” to your idols! =)

Details for the 2-day event are below:

Date: 15th January 2013 (Tuesday) & 16th January 2013 (Wednesday)
Time: 7:30pm till 10:30pm (for both days)
Venue: Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia

Honestly, I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS EVENT!

With the great line-ups of artists who are attending, such as BEAST, KARA, T-ARA, 4 minute, G Dragon and etc! 
What can I say? DAEBAKKKK!!! :)

Well, there's actually a lot of Kpop artists which I hope to meet in this event!

Of course, I really really wish to see KARA! They are one of my favourite! It would be great if I can meet them again. And it would be even nicer if I can see them performing PANDORA! (keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to see them perform. Even if no performance, it would be a mesmerizing moment seeing them LIVE)


GYURI YEOSHIN!

But since they are so many great Kpop Celebrities out there, I'd also wish to see HYUNA &  HYUNSEUNG performing "Trouble Maker"!



Blog and share with us why do you want to attend GDA.
I am one of those SUPER KPOP fans! So a grand event like GDA is like a heaven/paradise for me! Definitely wish to attend it, so that I can see the Kpop groups which I like to appear LIVE in front of me!

Express serious excitement over the event and include that DiGi is the proud co-sponsor of the “Korean Grammy Award”
Well, it's DAEBAK! Kpop Heat is burning up! And Digi, thanks for being one of the co-sponsor for "Korean Grammy Award"! 
DIGI, Always the Smarter Choice! :)


Looking for ways to win the tickets to this grand event?
Check out the option provided by the OFFICIAL TELCO of the event, DIGI!

DiGi Easy Prepaid is giving the chance for Buddyz to attend the GDA through GDA 4 Buddyz Photo Contest here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also check this out:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

imotiv




Blogger Widgets