Nuffnang ads

Navigator

CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Sunday 14 August 2011

Review Section in My Blog

Review Section in My Blog





Review Section has been added into my blog.
From now onwards, reviews on movies and games will be posted in this blog.
Anyway,I am not a professional Reviewer, but I will try to honestly highlight what I feel about the latest movies I have watched and the games that I have played.
My point of views may be different from yours. If some of the movies and games reviews may be good/bad here, it doesn't mean it is really good/bad to the others. Well,different people have different taste,isn't it?
So,please view the reviews here as just a guidance on what you would expect from the movies/games but not as a true verdict for the movies/games,ok? Thanks.

So,if you want to check out the reviews, you may check out at:
Reviews

Anyway,here is the first movie review I have made:
1) Cowboy and aliens Review



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also check this out:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

imotiv




Blogger Widgets